Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Family Vacation in Baguio City


It’s been a while since I updated here, there’s a lot of things that is happening with me that I can’t update all my blog, and I hope you can forgive me with that. Anyway, I wanted to share you all that we had a family vacation in Baguio City. This is the first time that my son was able to come because usually either he had a summer class or he is busy in any summer sports activity. And obviously his experience on our vacation is unforgettable. He’s so amaze with how high we need to drove the road in Baguio and  often says wow whenever he sees the cliff or houses on top of the mountain.

We definitely enjoy this vacation because not only we had fun time together exploring the tourist spot in Baguio City; I actually save a lot of money with this travel. The transient is incredibly cheap, people are very hospitable and honest, foods were everywhere at the right price, plus honest taxi who gave change and didn’t charge beyond the rate. And oh by the way lucky for us that there’s a Baguio terminal in our place and vice versa in Cabanatuan City if not we will opt to rent a Van for 3 days.

Here is the list of the place we go trough in Baguio City:

     1.       Baguio Cathedral
2.       Burnham Park
3.       Mines View
4.       The Mansion
5.       Wright Park
6.       Botanical Garden
7.       Lourdes Grotto
8.       Tam-Awan Village
9.       Bell Church
10.   Strawberry Farm


Places we missed:
1. PMA
2. Ben Cab Museum
3. Asin Hot Spring
4. Camp John Hay




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your feedback!