Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

I want Happycall

While searching for some way to cook food in a healthy way in Youtube there are some hits that gives me a video of Happycall. I watched it and I am amazed how it cooks food. Most of my cooking consists of frying which is less preparation and convenient to do if you are in a hurry or we are really hungry and we need immediate cook food on the table.



Happycall-double-sided-pan

Happycall is like a frying pan that is double sided so you don’t have to flip the meat while frying, just flip the Happycall and it will cook the food in both sides. Convenient right, but the price is not lol, according to the “O Shopping” in TV it costs Php 3,000 equivalent to buy a whole set of Tefal. Anyway happycall can be used also in grilling which is I like most because I don’t want to use coal in barbecue and in fish.

There are also a generic of Happycall in Lazada but until now I haven’t read any good feedback or legit review of that product on the web. So it leaves me with two choices that is buying orig Happycall on higher price or Happycall in Lazada at a half of price. If only I can read a proven same result for the generic one I may choose it but if not maybe I may settle for a higher price in O Shopping to get my Happycall.


And right now I am working double hard to gain funds, so help me God. Please if you have Happycall you may want to contact me or leave a message in the comment section about your experiences with this amazing pan or a warning also not to buy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your feedback!