Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

I’m 60 kilos and I know it

Yes I am 60 kilograms or 132 pounds, to think that I am only 5 feet and 1 inch tall this weight is still crucial according to Nestlé Wellness program that I joined last week. After miscarriage in February I believe I experienced also postpartum depression which made me eat a lot and not to care what I put in my mouth.


Now I am trying to cleanse my body again and I am finding all the inspirations to do some exercise and to run again. Before my miscarriage I was just 57 kilos only then I became depressed and weak that I think of food can make me feel better and to gain strength while grieving on my lost baby. This is supposedly our second baby after our first son who is 10 years old now. My husband is an OFW and we planned to make a baby this year but it won’t happen now because my hubby already flew back to his work in Qatar. But we are still hoping to make it next year.

Back to my weight loss plan, since I will need a year to wait for the baby I want to regain my strength and get my ideal weight. I’m thinking of targeting 50 kilograms and I will need to lose 10 kilograms for the whole year, this is actually a realistic goal for me since I have many distractions at home. My workout will be about running, elliptical, abdominal workout, and dancing or aerobics. I will randomly do these activities each with one hour thrice a week. And hopefully I’ll lose a kilo or 2 lbs every month.

And while I’m blogging this I also write this goal on a post it note, hopefully I can buy a cheap white board where I can put these goals and workout routine in board. I am also wondering what could be the best time for me to do my exercise so I don’t have to skip or make excuses just because there’s a dishes left in the sink or do the laundry.


So good luck to me, I will keep you all posted for my progress. 

before-weightloss-pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your feedback!