Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Our son discipline towards future

As a simple family, me and my wife were so much proud of our only son. He is at 4th grade and by next school year he will be in 5th grade. The days was so fast that our once a cute baby is now a 10 years old. As a young boy he loves watching cartoons and always play computer games. Sometimes we play basketball at the plaza.

One day when we were inside the bank at the mall to inquire regarding my savings account which I opened in Qatar. He was so curious on how to have a passbook or ATM. I asked him if he wants to have his own savings account. The answer was a quick yes while the head is moving up and down.

On our next visit to the mall, we went inside the bank to ask the teller about the requirements on how to open a junior savings account. After completing all the requirements, our son have his own first savings account. He was so happy and keeps on saying that he will deposit some of his allowance to that account until it reach millions. I was smiling of course in his age it will takes more years before he will get his target.

I wrote in one of my article in bubblews in titled “My Son is Warren Buffet” on how he acts towards savings. You can check post here


Every week he deposit small amount of money that he saved from his allowance. We don’t know how long he will be disciplined about money saving. By watching my son attitude towards money, I started to write my articles about saving. The title is Smart Saving System Number 1. You can read it here


We will continue to educate our son about financial education for his future life. And I know that we are going to learn from him especially that for my opinion he is not just an ordinary young boy. He was more intelligent than me. I never have been in his level when I was at his age.





Author: CKsulat

Copy Right 2014
All Rights Reserved

Follow me at http://chrismakessense.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

We love to read your feedback!