Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

List of Incredible Kitchen Hacks at Home

Hi this is Armie, today is my free day because I don’t have any order for cake and cupcakes, a time for me to contribute an article here (yey). Anyway, this post is about the site I read from my ate’s (big sister) post on “Top3 website that can straighten up our mood” and I actually glued in one site that is the BuzzFeed where it features “27 Genius solutions for your kitchen woes”. This is an amazing article about the easiest way to minced, cook, clean and of course to bake which is my forte now.


I am particularly dropping my jaw at these solutions below and I am thinking why I didn't think of that before.

1. Egg separator using an empty bottle – I was laughing at myself when I see the demonstration of GIF below and I am so dumb not to knew it before, thanks for this sis because now I know how I can perfectly separate the yolk from white which is very useful in my baking.




2. Removing tea and coffee stains in a mug – my mom is tired of buying a mugs that can easily break so she bought a lot of unbreakable mug (can’t remember what it call) as replacement. But it stained by coffee and it’s not nice to use or to look at. Never knew that it can removed by baking soda which I had a lot in my dedicated kitchen at home.

3. Reviving a stale bread – okay so we had a small store in front of our house and we also sell buns of bread. This is also our breakfast in the morning and now I know what to do if it becomes stale before we throw it away.


4. Removing bits of eggshell – whenever I try this using spoon and fork I always end up breaking the yolk, next time I’ll do this instead.


5.Sharpen knives using the bottom of ceramics – what a convenient way to sharpen our knives since I can’t seem to find our whetstone.


6. Vacuum seal with ziplock using a straw – a great idea to store my fondant.



To see the other genius solutions for the kitchen check out the site at the link above, I just highlighted here what’s favorable in my interest. By the way check out also my recent bake of 2 layer strawberry chocolate moist cake for my favorite client, I made this with just 3 hours notice.

Chocolate-Strawberry-Cake

To see my various cakes and cupcakes designs please visit my fanpage at Simply Sweet

All GIFs are taken from www.buzzfeed.com except the last one which is my photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesomeness!!!! :D Coolness!!!! I love all the home solutions. #5 is my favorite. I would never have thought of that! :D

    Oh, looks like a mouth-watering cake you have there!!! Yummmm!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your feedback!