Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

Top 3 Websites That Can Straighten Up Our Mood

Sometimes we feel exhausted on the daily routine that we do every day. Be it a household chores, job, online or offline work. It feels like we need to give up or wished that somebody should take over so we can lie down and rest for a while. But of course we can’t, even on a tiring day from work we can’t let the dishes sloppy with greases and grime left on the sink.  No mom would want to sleep knowing that there are still chores undone in the kitchen.

And so we need an outlet to release this stress in the form of entertainment, hobby or even food comfort to straighten up our mood.


But me, since I can’t get away from my lappy I also used it to entertain myself by browsing through my favorite websites and have a break from a hard days of work. Check out my top 3 websites that can straighten up my mood:

1. Buzzfeed – this website clearly entertained me from bizarre knowledge, posts, and pictures to every informative hacked in life we never thought it’s possible. You will surely browse for more when you learn about this site. With just 2 to 3 articles from them you’ll absolutely get in the good mood right away.

2. Viralnova – I don’t know why I keep on visiting this site maybe because most of the time it always touch my heart with their post. You will also get curious just reading each title of their post and will make you amazed every time you read them.

3. 9Gag – their site are full of memes to entertain you always. You will be laugh, curious and sometimes annoyed with various pictures they shared. You can also download their app and read it through your phone.


What about you, how do you fix your bad mood? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your feedback!