Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Gifts I Get this Mother’s Day

Happy-Mother's-Day

Hey guys it’s Mother’s Day, it’s our time to get pamper and get special attention from our love ones. I already received mine which is so sweet and thoughtful, it’s not material thing but more of appreciation and it made me really happy.

First my hubby made a very sweet article for me which you can read at http://www.bubblews.com/news/3259517-thank-you-for-being-my-wife and my son that kissed me in my cheek and greeted me Happy Mother’s day and  said he love me so much, I cracked a joke at him saying where's my gift he said he doesn't have money instead he'll do better in school.


Ah, having a family is one of the sweetest gifts I received from our Lord. We are not perfect or having all the things we need in our life but the thoughts of waking up every day for them, being happy together with them is the most amazing thing in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your feedback!